Elgg 1.8.16 has been released to address a flaw with avatar handling. Thanks to Jerôme Bakker of ColdTrick for discovering and reporting this issue to us.
Keep your Elgg site running smoothly by upgrading today.
Other bug fixes include:
- Fixed infinite loop when deleting/disabling an entity with > 50 annotations
- Fixed deleting log tables in log rotate plugin
- Added full text index for groups if missing
- Added workaround for IE8 and jumping user avatar
- Fixed pagination for members pages
- Fixed several internal cache issues
- Plus many more bug fixes
- Brett Profitt
- Cash Costello
- Jeff Tilson
- Jerôme Bakker
- Paweł Sroka
- Steve Clay